This role will take you on a journey of:
- To provide full spectrum and administrative duties, including arrangement of meetings, appointments, travel, flight, hotel reservation.
- To assist the MD to communicate and delivered the relevant messages to all the Department Heads and follow up with them efficiently.
- Coordinating business schedule / itinerary / company events and etc.
- To perform general secretarial duties that encompass screening and handling all the in-coming / outgoing mails, calls and faxes. Preparing letter, memos, minutes, reports, proposals and presentations.
- To screen all the telephone calls, enquiries, request with appropriate manner.
- To maintain minutes of the meetings, proper filing system, ensure effective document control for easy access, retrieval and follow up on the outstanding matters.
- To attend any ad-hoc assignment when assigned from time to time.
- Minimum a Diploma in Secretarial/Mass Communication/Business Studies/ Administration/Management or its equivalent.
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in similar capacity
- Demonstrable working experience as a Executive Secretary/Personal Assistant in a highly pressurized work environment that require tact, professional judgment, and discretion in handling internal and external customers.
- Preference shall be given to candidate who has a successful working experience with the senior management team.
- Highly organized, able to manage confidential matters, good computer skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities in English and Bahasa Malaysia. Other language skills will be a definite advantage.
- Strong work ethic, responsible, honest, trustworthy, and pro-active.
- Possess own transport, willing and able to travel.
- Basic salary + OT
- EPF / SOCSO / EIS
- Annual Leave
- Medical and Hospitalisation Leave
- Panel Clinics
- Annual Bonus
- Performance Incentive
- Company mobile phone